Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mother's Day

Chad doesn't have the best memory. This is how my Mother's Day was: We are traveling to see my sister in San Diego and eating breakfast at the hotel. Two ladies walk into the lobby and the front desk gal says "Happy Mother's Day!" Chad then turns to me with a sheepish look and says "Happy Mother's Day!" It's OK because every day with him is truly Mother's Day (gag me). It's actually true. I'd much rather have someone who appreciates me and helps out all the time than someone who puts on a show one day out of the year. Forgetfulness isn't so bad.

1 comments:

x2 said...

In Chad's defense we went to Harmon's a couple of weeks before Mother's Day and he bought a Mother's Day card that day because he said he would forget to do it if he didn't do it right then while he was thinking about it. So at least he knew he was going to forget. He then went on to tell me how much he loves you and he started to cry. He made quite the scene right there in the canned goods isle and many employees asked him if he was okay. When he said he was fine, they asked him to leave the store because they had the right to refuse service to crying left handed midgets.