Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pineapple Delight

Nothing like fresh fruit and a big mess. You may notice a white upper lip which is not from milk. It is from nail polish her sister applied and then gave her to run around the house with. Luckily the carpet is cream and brown so you can't see it. You can just feel the crunch as you walk on it throughout the house. AHHHHH.

Did I mention the hair? Everyday I do her hair cute and after a nap it just looks like Flock of Seagulls. This video is only of her eating (no tricks). Wish I could be considered cute when I'm chowing down.

4 comments:

Mardie said...

Yeah, don't we all wish we could be so cute while eating. :)

Emily said...

flock of seagulls!@#! love the metaphor. She is adorable. I'm that cute... just kidding

Steele Hendershot said...

Congratulations on the new baby boy...your kids are so cute. Sometimes we miss harvest park but we have been so busy we haven't had much time to think about it. My girls do miss babysitting. Can't believe your family is growing so fast...I love it. Can't believe Chad let you put that picture up of his bruises, funny!

Clint, Mel & Kids said...

That is a HUGE hunk of pineapple!!