Sunday, May 17, 2009

April Fools, I'm Pregnant!

I am going a little nuts. I forgot to post that I found out I was pregnant on April Fools Day. That fact made telling Chad really fun. Along with the other blaring fact that baby Kate was not quite 5 months old at the time. I'm starting my 15th week and feeling less sick, less tired... I'm still sick and tired!...just not as bad. I'm due on Nov. 9th. I was due with Kate Nov. 11th and had her on Nov. 2nd, so there is a chance for Irish Twins (Is that what they call it?) Luckily I live in Utah and nearly everyone I tell says, "ya, mine are 13 months apart, or my sisters are that close together." I still get some fun looks as I'm out with the girls and wearing maternity clothes. The poor onlookers don't know what to think, but I can tell their mind is churning. I'm so excited about this baby and the fact that I could be done having kids when I'm 31. I don't know if we are done, but I can say we will be using some form of birth control next time around. We had not used birth control in our marriage for 10 years, and both girls were conceived with clomed, so this was a big surprise and a BIG blessing. I shouldn't care, but I really want a boy this time. Can you imagine the drama of 3 girls so close together?

0 comments: