Sunday, May 17, 2009

Another Birthday

So I almost didn't post anything. I turned 31 this March. Blah. My neighbors made a delicious icecream cake and Chad and Grace sang Happy Birthday to me. That part was fun. Amy turned 30 3 days later and has a wonderful attitude - she didn't care a bit. We all went to Ruth Chris Steakhouse in Park City for dinner and that too was fun. So I guess although I tried to hate my birthday, it was pretty hard to maintain my bad attitude. I will say I have a wrinkle on the skin by my eye that looks like I slept on my pillow case wrong. I can't believe it's an actual permanent part of my face. It's at least an inch long. I better take the advice that I give Grace and start having an attitude of gratitude. I have so much to be thankful for...just not that enormous wrinkle, my age spots and gray hair. OK I'm done complaining.

1 comments:

Clint, Mel & Kids said...

Who are you kidding? You're beautiful! And young, and fun, and I know it's just the pregnancy talking:-)