Sunday, July 13, 2008

We're Having an IT

So we got the medical ultrasound for the baby and everything was great, such a relief! However, we did get a big surprise when they told us we are having a girl! (Our previous mall ultrasound determined it was a boy.) The tech said she's never disagreed with those mall ultrasounds, but couldn't find any proof of a boy, and thinks she sees girl parts. I'm just curious what was between my babies legs in the first ultrasound... we definitely saw something. The tech said the cord was between the babies legs now so maybe that was the problem...? I found this out just before we were heading out of town for a week, so Chad and I decided we should accept it and start thinking of girl names. We like Leah, but I'm pressing for another ultrasound before we really move on.

1 comments:

Clint, Mel & Kids said...

You're kidding?! How frustrating! Maybe we'll just have to wait and be suprised:-)
Mel