Thursday, March 27, 2008

Mexico

We went to Mazatlan to see my parents before Grace turned 2, to get free airfare. The trip was warm, so in other words it was heaven! Chad and I stayed with my parents the first few days and then went to a hotel without Grace for the second part of the trip. It was wonderful. Here are a few highlights before our camera broke. Wish we had pictures of the Pueblo Bonita where we stayed. I was going to photoshop our heads on some of the stock photos from the web, but I can't seem to find the time.
Off to the beach
With my Dad at the Mazatlan Aquarium

So photogenic

Cute school kids in uniform

The beach about 10 minutes from my parents condo


I can't imagine flying with more than 1 kid. Grace was a handful. We lost Chad's wallet twice but each time it was returned to us by a stranger and then we left my cell phone on the plane from Mexico to Phoenix. We called the airline and they located it and mailed it to us. I'm proud to say for once that I had no part in losing these items and am so thankful everything was returned.
My Mom goes dancing with her friends often and she took us to this cute place. There was no live band that night, but Grace loved the music and stage to show off on. I loved how the people in Mexico are so kid friendly. They welcome kids running around just about anywhere. Grace's blond hair was a big hit. People would stop us and chat in Spanish and pinch her cheeks.

0 comments: