Sunday, December 2, 2007

Temple Lights in the Snow

We haven't had too much snow or cold weather, so that's the only reason why I welcomed the snow for December. It was a pretty way to see the SLC Temple lights with Amy's family.

I'm trying to show the cool ceiling of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building

The lights were amazing. This doesn't do it justice.

The Temple

Temple Square Visitors Center - Statue of Christ

blurry picture

Our back deck (Dad, this one is for you)

I love the mountains after a snow storm

This is Grace thinking "Mom, is this really necessary?"


Roman is adorable in this hat. Don't you love kids dressed up in snow clothes!



We tried to get a good enough picture for x-mas cards this year. O-well.

2 comments:

Kliss said...

I love Grace and Roman all dressed in their winter clothes. I agree, kids look so cute all bundled up. You have such a beautiful view of the mountains from your house. I think your family picture in front of the temple is Christmas card worthy. You have a cute family.

Emily said...

I agree with Kliss - that is a great picture of your family. The snow looks so pretty, we are jealous! Ethan keeps telling me it's going to snow here and I keep breaking his heart with the reality of where we live. We are excited that we get to see you after Christmas!