Sunday, November 4, 2007

More of my Kid

The other night we were just trying to survive with a grouchy baby so we put her in the bath. I was in my bedroom and Grace in the Master Bathroom with the tub filling. Needless to say I got distracted and heard some weird sounds coming from the tub. I ran in to discover Grace's smiling face bobbing in a full tub of water with bubbles everywhere. I'm guessing the baby shampoo got dumped into the water. Wish I had a picture of her little head floating, but I was in sheer terror when I ran in and I'm happy to say I had the presence of mind to realize that although she looks so cute right now, her safety is in danger and now wouldn't be the best time to capture a cute photo for a posting. I couldn't get her out of the tub even after all the water was drained. She just kept exclaiming "bubbles, bubbles!"

1 comments:

Steele Hendershot said...

She is so cute, fun pictures!