Tuesday, September 18, 2007

She wants what she wants


She loves Chad's motorcycle, but settles for the helmet


She refused to look at me in fear I would take the glasses


Showing some attitude while strolling at the zoo

On a positive note, we have reached a major milestone with Grace. She can go to the nursery at Church now! This Sunday was her first time and she was literally pushing me away to play and had a great time. On the other end of things, Grace has been a little demanding lately. She used to see something interesting, give a little "uhhh, uhh" and then I would distract her. Now she screams, cries, bucks and my favorite, reminds me of her sadness by pouting. So it seems she is learning how to throw a fit. On rare occasions though she asks "What's that?" and smiles in a way that makes me give away nearly anything. I'm definetly not the one in charge.

3 comments:

Harris Beach Bums said...

She is way too cute to be giving attitude. Lets just hope she gets it all out now and not when she's a teenager. :)

Emily said...

I think my favorite is the one with the sunglasses! Her little lips even look like she is wearing lip stick!

Kliss said...

Hooray for you and nursery. Oh the freedom! She is way too cute to be any trouble and I love the attitude. It begins early.