Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Cancun Baby!

Last month we went to Cancun for our 10 year anniversary with all of Chad's siblings. It was so fun to all be together without the kids. Matt and Kliss watched Grace (thanks again!) Chad & I renewed our vows, enjoyed the beach, went to ruins and ate a lot. We stayed at the Barcelo Maya Colonial Beach Hotel in the Mayan Riviera. Wish I were still there.


This was at 6:30AM..too early. Of course it rained.


We discovered the kayak's on our last day. That's OK;
There were topless girls on this side of the beach!

Too cool


Chitzinitza - Now one of the world's 7 wonders


The pool. It was really warm which I loved.


The white sand and crystal clear warm water tops it all!

3 comments:

Emily said...

That looks like so much fun! I love that picture of all of you. You look so pretty. Congratulations on your 10 year anniversary.

Kliss said...

WOW! I am glad you posted pictures, I have been wanting to see them. That is hilarious that it rained again. Also, all that pre-trip training paid off are looking like one hot lady!

Harris Beach Bums said...

Oh yeah, I forgot it rained on you real wedding too. How not funny is that. Looks like you guys had a great time. Cancun is beautiful. I could tell when I saw you at the reunion you had been working out, you look great!