Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Best of Times, Worst of Times

Kate and Jake love/hate eachother right now. They were laughing so hard in the van the other day. I let them each have a little snack container and they would run away from me when I would try to get them out. Here they are in all their messy 18 month and 2 1/2 year glory. Jake has a big goose egg on his forehead and scratch from a fall; one of many lately!



Cheers!


It's the best of times and the worst of times right now. Kate and Jake are so cute/so whiny. I'm so thankful to be pregnant, but I'm so tired and big. I don't recognize myself anymore. Kate and I were eating lunch yesterday and she leaned over, gave me a hug and said "Thank you Mommy." She then did it over and over saying "Thank you Mommy, Love you." Today when I put her down for a nap she kept crying and saying "turn around, turn around!" I had no idea what she wanted. I then saw her CD player was turned sideways and put it back straight and she smiled and closed her eyes. Yikes!

1 comments:

Amy said...

So cute Angie! I love keeping up with your sweet family on the blog. I bet you look radiant and beautiful. Hang in there. I'll dare say it once again...we need to get together! Before you are down with a newborn. :)