Friday, November 12, 2010

Jake's 1!

I have a very strong bond with Jake. He wants to be held often and I don't mind. He has a high pitch scream and instead of annoying me, it makes me laugh. He spins in a circle on his bum when he hears music, smiles all the time, and I just love to be around him. He snuggles me more than my girls. Men, they are such babies from the beginning;) Some of our favorite pics:






Eating some icecream

His latest stats from the Dr.
19lbs(5%tile), 28inches (5%) head (49%)

3 comments:

Mardie said...

Can't believe how big he's getting! Has it been a year already? :)

Amy said...

Oh my gosh! He is so cute Angie! There is such a special bond between mothers and sons for sure! I love him eating the ice cream and accidentaly putting the toy in his mouth. Happy birthday Jake! (Someday, I'll have to actually get together and meet him!)

Clint, Mel & Kids said...

How sweet. We love Jake!