Thursday, January 14, 2010

Well Visits

Jake was 2 months on Jan 4th, but his well visit with the dr. was just today. With each kid you stop caring about details like scheduling dr. appointments on time, and arriving on time :) Jake weighed just over 11.5 lbs and was in the 30th percentile for weight and 10th for height. Kate went to her 15th month checkup early and she only weighed 17.5 lbs and is not on the charts really for weight or height. She looks healthy and the Dr. said not to worry. He just reminded me to stop her grazing habits, sit and eat normal healthy meals, food before drink, etc. Like I have a problem with any of those...
Kate is healthy sometimes! Here she is caught in the act.

3 comments:

Meradith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meradith said...

Yay for blog stalking and making new blog friends! Oh my goodness I can't believe that little Jake, he was in your tummy just a second ago, wasn't he? Weren't you about to burst at that dinner? And that seems like a week ago or something. Wow time flies! And your Kate has the prettiest blue eyes! Beautiful babies!!

The deleted comment above was from me, sorry. There wasn't really anything juicy in what I wrote, I just caught a grammatical error and it's a pet peeve of mine. Not as much other peoples grammar, just my own. Perfectionism hits me too rarely so when it does, I must comply. :)

Clint, Mel & Kids said...

What cute pictures!