Sunday, February 22, 2009

POTTY TRAINED!!!

I'm sticking to the slogan "It's never too late", because I've posted about 6 months worth of stuff today. It feels GOOD!
I am pleased to announce that GRACE is potty trained! She finally showed interest again and I jumped on it. We used a sticker chart with rewards like McDonalds and Chucky Cheese. She was really motivated, but didn't understand that if she just went pee, she couldn't go right back to the toilet and go pee again to get another sticker. Roman got interested because of Grace and he's amazing. He woke up from a nap to go pee, then went right back to bed, and he wakes up at night. WOW. With boys and girls going pee there was a little confusion at first.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Good job on the potty training! I guess it's Charlie's turn... Anyway, it was fun see all your new posts and see what you've been up to. Looks like Amy doesn't need her own blog! Hope you guys are well. I still need to come see that baby in person. Soon I'll be feeling better and I told Amy when I do, I want to go out for a big feast!! So maybe then I'll be able to catch up with you!

Kristee and Jared said...

So fun to see all the updates. I can't believe how fast your girls are growing and that it has been so long since we have seen them! Congrats on potty training! That is in our near future I think. Let's get together soon.