Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Blog is Ugly

I've tried to change my blog layout, coloring, etc. - but to no avail. It's ugly and I just wanted people to know I know! I was trying to put one of those cute custom backgrounds on and I swear the instructions skip some steps. Even Chad couldn't resolve the issue, and after 10 minutes of trying I made him give up. That's a hard thing to do for Chad the problem solver, but I just reminded him of his "to do problem list" which sidetracked him. Someday though... my blog will be really really cool.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I don't know if you have already done this but on your blog layout settings make sure you have selected the "minima" choice from the options blogger gives you. That might do it for you. Good luck!

Matt said...

Stick with it... I love a good pail backgroud with white font.. Maybe you can start a new blogging trend! I hope things are well in the franis home. We really miss you guys. :)

Emily said...

good luck with the blogging! I have stuck to basic white because I don't even have a computer nerd at my disposal... I can't wait til you are going to have that baby! I can't believe you are so close! Don't forget about me okay~!